The Greater Washington Society for Brunch and Bullsh*t

Unable to find any good websites devoted to Brunch in DC, we've endeavored to make our own, devoted to our most faovritest meal of the week and other bullsh*t going on in our lives.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Under the impression

I dont know about you, but I was under the impression that doctors, dentists and anyone else in the medical field for that matter are supposed to call you to confirm an appointment, and not the other way around. Maybe I am just used to my parents nice doctors growing up, but I know there were always messages on the answering machine, from the offices. In voices that pleasantly sound like they have never been outside, "Hi Laura, this is Dr. Talati's office calling just reminding you that you have your yearly std test tomorrow at 3:00pm." It was so nice, but now I am on my own shitty dental plan, where dentists who are late for your appointment call you and tell you sorry I was late, but I wasnt even sure we were having this appointment because you didnt confirm. Way to ruin my morning Dr. Khozien. I am mostly pissed bc I thought she was a good dentist, thorough and firm, she really made me floss. This could be worse that a break-up with my fake boyfriend, maybe worse because she even sent me a christmas card this year, which is weird because I think she is muslim, and I totally look jewish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home