The Greater Washington Society for Brunch and Bullsh*t

Unable to find any good websites devoted to Brunch in DC, we've endeavored to make our own, devoted to our most faovritest meal of the week and other bullsh*t going on in our lives.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

WTF

Fucking DCist. In terms of thier food reviews, more like VAssholiolio-ist.Raised in MD, I have a strong abiding hatred of all things VA.Therefore, the fact that the DCist's food people continually review restaurants in VA, where I dare not ventrue, pisses me off.
What am I going to do? Hop on the red line and change trains just to get to brunch? Please. Granted the ride home wouldn't be so bad cause I'd be drunk, but Pleazzze.
I understand Ruthie B. has been and dinned there against my wishes and advisement and she has suffered for it.
Now DCist has gone and done brunch in VA. VA is not DC. Not even close. Its miles and miles and many republicans away.
I promise, nay I vow that Ruthie B. and I will step up the reporting skillz. We will work hard to bring you unedited (and i mean unedited, can we have a volunteer to edit our pieces?) critiques of our experiences brunching and munching around DC*, not V-Fucking-A.
We will spend our hard earned dollars, suffering through or enjoying our eggs benedicts, huevos ranchers, bloody marys, mimosas, home fries, hamburgers, and crappy coffee, cause when we started this blog we had a dream.
A dream to hit virtually every brunch spot in DC that passed its health inspections, as well as some that didn't. A dream to bring you pictures and recipies, possibly even interviews with staff and owners. And damnit i'm not going to let this dream fizzle so easily.

2 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home